Thanks for your interest in our program. Everest is now Altierus Career College and Career Education.
Altierus Career College Woodbridge
14555 Potomac Mills Road
Phone: (571) 408-2100
Fax: (703) 494-3242
Go to Map >
Mon - Thu: 8 am to 8 pm
Fri: 9 am to 5 pm
Sat: 9 am to 1 pm
(2nd and 3rd Saturdays of Month Only)
At Altierus Career College in Woodbridge, Va., located in the D.C. area, we want to help you change your future and your life. That is why we provide you with quality career training that teaches you the necessary skills you need to launch your new career.
Career training is only part of what you'll find at Altierus Career College in Woodbridge. We take our responsibility seriously to create a safe environment that allows you to experience personal and professional development. You'll have a team supporting you to help you deal with the daily challenges that arise, including financial and budgeting advice as well as and career services assistance to help you pursue a career after graduation.
At Altierus, you can complete your education and be in the workforce in less than a year.* You'll learn by doing, with hands-on training supervised by industry professionals. The small classes and intimate work groups ensure you get the kind of personal attention you may need.
Your team at Altierus is behind you and supporting you on your path toward success.
*Some programs may take longer than one year.
Altierus Career College is located in Woodbridge's Potomac Festival Plaza at the intersection of Opitz Blvd. (State Route 642) and Gideon Drive just west of Interstation 95. Featuring 35,000 square feet of classroom, laboratory and administrative space, the campus is convenient to students living or working in the NoVA (Northern Virginia) area of Washington, D.C., metro. With mountains to the west and the ocean to the east, Woodbridge can be a perfect area to live, work, play and study.
Altierus Career College's Woodbridge campus plans to offer a variety of activities and events to give you the complete student experience. These include the:
- Igniter Ambassador Program - School can sometimes be an overwhelming place. Our Igniter ambassadors are experienced students who "know the ropes" and make themselves available to help whenever you have a question, problem or situation you can't handle on your own.
- In-House Program Clinics - Our Career Services professionals stage regular workshops where you can learn and practice the skills you need to compete successfully in today's job market.
- CARE Program - When personal or family issues start to get in the way of your education, we give you the support you need to help you get your life back on track. Big issues or small ones, we're here to provide you with the guidance you may need.
- Holiday Activities – Celebrate the holidays with your fellow students and their families through coordinated activities such as dinners and other functions. With a culturally diverse population, we appreciate all the advantages this can bring to our campus and community.
- Career Workshops – These events are hosted by Career Services staff and program directors who can help you better understand how your new knowledge and skills can be put to use in the working world.
At Altierus Career College in Woodbridge, a great education means more than just learning a marketable skill. By helping others, you'll help yourself by learning responsibility, empathy and interpersonal skills that can last a lifetime. We provide you with opportunities to grow through our involvement and support of important community groups and events such as:
- Community health fairs
- High school career workshop seminars
- The Woodbridge Chamber of Commerce
- Toys for Tots
- American Cancer Society
- Literacy programs for children
Please feel free to drop by our Woodbridge campus at any time for a tour. We'd love to see you!
At Altierus Career College's Woodbridge campus, we have made every effort to provide you with the tools and resources you need to stay focused on reaching your education goals. On-site resources include:
- Library that is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8 p.m., with computers available for student use.
- Students may join study groups to review classroom materials and prepare for exams. Each group sets its own schedule and agenda.
- Tutoring is available from instructors by appointment.
- Students can get snacks and drinks from vending machines in the Student Lounge.
- Restaurants with a variety of menus and prices are located within walking distance of our campus.
- There are several child daycare facilities within a five-to-10 minute drive from the campus.
Transportation and Parking
The campus is situated approximately two blocks from I-95 and just one mile from Prince William Parkway.
- There are various bus routes that stop across from the campus:
- An OmniLink bus stops directly in front of the campus.
- There are links from the Prince William Metro District to Franconia/Springfield, Dumfries, Manassas, Lake Ridge and Tackett's Mill (Loop B).*
- Our campus encourages carpooling. Check with Student Services for details.
- Altierus' Woodbridge campus provides ample off-street parking in front of the campus at no charge.
*Brochures detailing bus routes and schedules are available at the campus.
Safety & Security Are a Priority
At Altierus, we're committed to creating a safe learning environment free from preventable harm from physical assault, threatening behavior, theft, or other security-related issues. Our campuses have multiple safety precautions in place including a professional security staff and physical security measures such as cameras, alarms, and secured access where appropriate. Additionally, we maintain and regularly test emergency response plans that will help us to effectively manage any type of on-campus emergency.
State Code: CTO SCHEV