Altierus Career College Arlington (Mid Cities)
300 Six Flags Dr., Suite 100
Phone: (817) 652-7790
Fax: (817) 649-6033
Go to Map >
Mon - Thu: 9 am to 7 pm
Fri: 8 am to 5 pm
Sat - Sun: Closed
Education is the key to success. To be an attractive job candidate, you need the knowledge and skills that make you of value to employers. If you live in or around Arlington, Texas, you can get these assets at the Mid Cities campus of Altierus Career College.
Altierus Career College in Arlington (Mid Cities) is an attractive alternative to traditional universities and community colleges. Classes here are small and intimate, and you'll have a team supporting you through out your training. The focus is on learning job skills you'll use in the real world from instructors who are industry professionals. In addition to associate degree, we offer accelerated diploma programs you can complete in less than a year. The Arlington, Mid Cities campus is not like your traditional university or community college.
If you're looking for a no-nonsense, practical education in a popular career field, this could be the college for you.
Altierus Career College in Arlington (Mid Cities) is located at 300 Six Flags Drive just minutes off the Highway 360/East Division Street exit. The campus location is part of the Arlington Historical Society Tour as it sits on part of the former W.T. Waggoner Arlington Downs racetrack. The site's original watering trough is still in place.
Altierus Career College's Mid Cities campus offers a variety of activities and events to give you the complete student experience. These include our:
- Igniter Ambassador Program – School can sometimes be a confusing place. Our Igniter ambassadors are experienced students who “know the ropes” and make themselves available to help whenever you have a question, problem or situation you need help with.
- Career Readiness Workshops – Our Career Services professionals stage regular workshops where you can learn and practice the skills you need to compete successfully in today's job market.
- CARE Program – Looking for help with child care, transportation or even personal budget management? Our CARE program can provide support in times of need.
- GED Program – Even if you never finished high school, we may be able to help you qualify for our programs through our GED program. If you qualify, the program can help you get your GED at no cost and no obligation. Contact our Mid Cities campus for more details.
At Altierus, a great education means more than just learning a marketable skill. By helping others, you'll help yourself by learning responsibility, empathy and interpersonal skills that can last a lifetime. Organizations and events with which we regularly participate include:
- Blood drives
- American Cancer Society's Relay for Life walk for cancer awareness, as well all walks for Cooks' Children, Downs Syndrome, and Colon Cancer
- Donations and collections to various local shelters
- Salvation Army
- Angel tree donations
- The Boys and Girls Club
- The YMCA
- Angel Cadets
We also have affiliations with:
- The Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- The National Association of Health Professionals
- The Arlington Black Chamber of Commerce
- Girls Inc.
Please feel free to drop by our Arlington (Mid Cities) campus at any time for a tour. We'd love to see you!
At Altierus Career College's Arlington (Mid Cities) campus, we have made every effort to provide you with the tools and resources you need to stay focused on reaching your educational goals. Our on-site resources include:
- A library open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Computers are available for student use.
- Tutoring available by faculty and student advisors by appointment.
- A bookstore opens Monday through Friday
- A variety of restaurants are available within five miles.
- In addition, a food truck visits the campus daily.
Safety & Security Are a Priority
At Altierus, we're committed to creating a safe learning environment free from preventable harm from physical assault, threatening behavior, theft, or other security-related issues. Our campuses have multiple safety precautions in place including a professional security staff and physical security measures such as cameras, alarms, and secured access where appropriate. Additionally, we maintain and regularly test emergency response plans that will help us to effectively manage any type of on-campus emergency.
Transportation and Parking
Altierus' Arlington campus has ample off-street parking available to students and faculty.