Thanks for your interest in our program. Everest is now Altierus Career College and Career Education.
Altierus Career College Columbus
825 Tech Center Drive
Phone: (614) 322-3414
Fax: (614) 322-9170
Go to Map >
Mon - Wed: 9 am to 7 pm
Thu: 9 am to 6 pm
Fri: 9 am to 5 pm
Sat - Sun: Closed
Welcome to Altierus Career College's Columbus campus located in Gahanna, Ohio, where we offer an alternative to community college. Rather than overcrowded classrooms, indifferent teachers and long wait times, we offer small, classes, instruction from industry professionals and an accelerated schedule that could have you working in your field in as little as 9 months. At Altierus, you'll be learning "hands-on" using the real tools of the trade in simulated workplace settings. Education works best when it's fun, challenging and engaging. That's the kind of experience we strive to offer at Altierus Career College.
We are conveniently located just East of the Port Columbus Airport in the bedroom community of Gahanna.
Altierus Career College's Columbus campus is located in Gahanna at 825 Tech Center Drive, just east of the Jack Nicklaus Freeway (I-270) and Port Columbus International Airport. Our campus features modern, well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, workshops and student lounge facilities as well as administrative offices. Parking is free and adjacent to the campus.
Altierus Career College's Columbus campus offers a variety of activities and events to provide a great student experience. These include our:
- Igniter Ambassador Program – Igniter ambassadors serve as a student body comprised of peer mentors. Ambassadors represent Altierus within the community and help fellow students at campus. Membership in the Ambassador program requires a demonstrated commitment to leadership. Applications are available for all students 30 days after classes start.
- CARE Program – Life issues can sometimes interfere with a student's ability to maintain good academic standing. Support is available through various resources outlined within the CARE program.
At Altierus, a great education means more than just learning a marketable skill. Giving back to the community provides Altierus students a chance to truly engage with neighbors and help with local charities. Altierus provides opportunities to grow through the involvement and support of local community groups and events.
Please feel free to drop by our Columbus campus at any time for a tour. We'd love to see you!
At Altierus Career College's Columbus campus, we have made every effort to provide you with the tools and resources you need to stay focused on reaching your educational goals. Our on-site resources include:
- Library open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Computers are available for student use.
- Study groups available for students to review classroom materials and prepare for exams.
- Tutoring available from instructors and student ambassadors by appointment. See your instructor for more information.
- Snacks and drinks available from vending machines in the student lounge.
- A variety of fast food restaurants located within minutes of our campus along Morrison and Hamilton roads.
- Several child daycare facilities within a 5-to-10 minute drive of our location.
Transportation and Parking
Altierus' Columbus campus provides the following parking and transportation amenities:
- There is ample off-street parking In front of the campus at no cost.
- The campus is situated just east of the Jack Nicholas (I-270) Freeway (East Outer Belt) where is turns from turning north/south to east/west.
- The COTA bus system serves Tech Center Drive and there is a bus stop feet from the campus entrance. Take bus #96 crosstown to 5th Avenue.
- Our campus encourages carpooling. Contact a campus representative for more information.
Safety & Security Are a Priority
At Altierus, we're committed to creating a safe learning environment free from preventable harm from physical assault, threatening behavior, theft, or other security-related issues. Our campuses have multiple safety precautions in place including a professional security staff and physical security measures such as cameras, alarms, and secured access where appropriate. Additionally, we maintain and regularly test emergency response plans that will help us to effectively manage any type of on-campus emergency.
State Code: OH REG 04-07-1722T